How are we handling the COVID-19 outbreak
At AudioHearing, we are aware that the COVID-19 outbreak has created many challenges for everyone. We want to assure you that we are taking all possible steps to maintain our ability to continue to provide the support and service you require.
Our first priority is protecting the health and well-being of you, your family and our staff. We continue to closely monitor the situation and development of the outbreak. We have set up procedures for operating our business and at the same time minimising infection and spreading of the COVID-19 Virus.
We are following the guidance of our government and national health organisations; and in some cases, we are taking even further precautions. We constantly update our policy to reflect any changes in guidance from authorities.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
- Our working hours may differ from day to day, please call us prior to visiting on 1300 432 793
- Our clinics are sanitised numerous times a day, workplace safety for our clients and staff is a priority. If you need to visit, please feel free to do so
- Remote appointments – we are now able to perform some of our appointments over the phone. Please contact us to find out more
- Order your batteries, domes, and filters over the phone and receive FREE postage
- No more than 2 people in the clinic at one time (excluding our staff)
- Lyric users – if you are unable to visit the clinic because you are in isolation or the clinic has closed due to Government regulation, we are in a position to mail you a spare Lyric with instructions for self replacement. Please contact us to find out more.
We are doing our best to ensure our service to you is maintained as much as possible given the circumstances.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and support during this time.
Please stay safe and know that our thoughts are with you.
- Hearing Test
- Hearing Loss
- Sudden Hearing Loss
- Dementia & Hearing Loss
- Hyperacusis & Sensitivity to Sounds
- Hearing Aids
- Invisible Hearing Aids
- Hearing Aid Repair
- Free Pensioners &
Veterans Hearing Aids
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Hearing Services
- Ear Wax Removal
- Custom Ear Plugs
- Work Cover Services
- Industrial Hearing Test
- Hearing Aid Prices
HEARING AID BRANDS
Opn S, Ruby, Siya, Xceed, Nera2 Pro
Audio M, Bolero M, Virto M, Lyric
Livio Edge, Livio, Halo iQ, SoundLens, Muse iQ
Xperience, Styletto, Silk, Signia NX, Insio
Discover Next, Discover, Maxi Tempus
Viron, Zerena, Carisca, Juna
Moment, Evoke, Beyond, Uniqe
Linx Quattro, Ligo, Enzo Q, LiNX 3D, Enya
AUDIOHEARING MELBOURNE SERVICE AREA
Melbourne, South Yarra, Brighton, Doncaster, Balwyn, Windsor, Box Hill, Elwood, St Kilda, Bulleen, BlackBurn, Elsternwick, Templestowe, Hampton, Toorak, Prahran and Richmond.